Monday, August 21, 2006

Isabel's Two Cents


This post is from my daughter Isabel. My name is Isabel Iona Scharpe. I really love my papa. He told me a joke one day about some peanuts. I really liked it and this is what it is. Two peanuts were walking down the street and one was assaulted. I am now in pre-school and love going. We play games and do other fun things like make trees, play with playdough, make red things, and play with toys. I even learn stuff there like painting, the abc's, and numbers. I know how to spell my name. I love papa.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so cute!!



So, do you have any pictures of the kids? And you’re having another baby! WOW! Way to go!

Are you going to find out what you are having this time?

I tried to reply to your e-mail and it came straight back...boo.

angelbergstrom said...

Isabel you are way too too cute. We love you!!!
Auntie Angel and Uncle Jaime