Monday, August 28, 2006

Always on the move!

Gabriel loves the pool! Yesterday the water was a bit cold and he was only too content to sit on my towel and eat crackers. He is too too cute! When we got home, I was putting all the swimmming gear away and looked to see what he was up to. Sure enough, Gabe is up on the bottom stair! He just decided he wanted to climb the stairs by himself and went right ahead and did it. He is so fast- like he has been doing it forever! Of course, his sisters think it is the most amazing thing a baby has ever done and continue to lure him up the stairs every few minutes. I have to invest in a gate of some sort or I'll never get anything done! He is growing too fast! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a cutie pie!
I did you get my last e-mail. It came back again. So, I would give you my address..but I am not going to publish it on here so everyone else can see it :)
So let me know what I should do.