Friday, April 11, 2008

Elia is 5!




Yes, I realize she turned 5 in January and I have been meaning to post some pictures of that event, but have not found the time! So here I am today... posting her birthday celebration! She really wanted a butterfly shaped cake so I put my baking skills to the test and created her a butterfly cake without a pattern even! She loved it and loved everything about her "special day". She can hardly wait to have her 6th birthday and asks me almost daily if it is close or not. :) She is still attending Our Savior's Lutheran preschool and LOVING every day she gets to go. She has recently become quite the artist. She loves to paint, do projects, and dress as fancy as I'll let her on any given day. She is an amazing little girl and we are proud of who she is.

No comments: