Monday, April 09, 2007

Handsome as ever.....



These two handsome little men have so stolen my heart.... I cannot believe how so very different they are than the girls. Elijah is now 5 months old and so amazingly laid back and content. He is a joyful baby... and loves to cuddle. And I, of course, take complete advantage of any time I can to love on this little guy. Gabriel is learning new words every day and is such a little heartbreaker. He is so loving and so rough at the same time... so sweet and so mischievous.... so innocent and so sneaky..... I just love watching him grow and blossom. He is turning into quite the boy!! I thank God for blessing me with such amazing children... who are so healthy and wonderful... I honestly cannot think of any greater blessing in our lives right now..... God is so awesome.

1 comment:

Ben and Micah said...

Um, yeah, your boys are the most adorable boys ever!! You are so blessed. We just pray that you are even more blessed as you raise your four children and receive everything God has for you in this season of your lives! ~Micah Joy (& Ben)